Recent Before & After Photos

Toilet Overflow In Condo


Our SERVPRO of Southern Lorain County Team was called out to this local condo unit to access the water damage caused by a toilet overflow. The picture above on ... READ MORE



Leaking Pipe Causes Damage To Ceiling


Our SERVPRO of Southern Lorain County Team was called out to this local Cleveland home to access water damage caused by a leaking pipe. This leaking pipe went u... READ MORE



Fridge Leak Causes Water Damage


Our SERVPRO of Southern Lorain County Team was called out to this local Avon home to access water damage caused by a filter inside the refrigerator. It caused a... READ MORE



Sewage Loss At Local Elyria Commercial Building


Our SERVPRO of Southern Lorain County Team was called out to this local Elyria Commercial Building for a sewage back up affecting the majority of this building.... READ MORE



Garage Damaged From Recent Storm


SERVPRO of Southern Lorain County was called out to this local Cleveland home to access the damage to this garage caused by a recent storm. As you can see in th... READ MORE



Commercial Building Looks Brand New After Flood


This local Cleveland facility flooded due to a toilet supply line bursting. As you can see in the picture at the top left, the water covered a large amount of a... READ MORE



Roof Damage From A Trampoline


You can't always protect your home from flying objects, or in this case flying trampolines. This home was damaged due to high winds blowing a nearby trampoline ... READ MORE



Our Team Makes House Livable After Mold


Our SERVPRO of Southern Lorain County team was called out this local Cleveland home for mold remediation. The mold in this home covered the entire interior. As ... READ MORE



Water Leak Causes Damage To Kitchen Ceiling


Our SERVPRO of Southern Lorain County team was called out to this local Cleveland home to access water damage in these homeowners kitchen due to a leak coming f... READ MORE



Sprinkler Malfunction In Retail Store


Sprinkler systems can malfunction and turn on without fire or smoke. This is exactly what happened at this store in Westlake, Ohio. The malfunctioning system qu... READ MORE