If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (440) 324-2620

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold In Grafton Pharmacy

Besides causing a major business interruption, a mold problem can present a serious health risk for people exposed at your commercial property. That's what these employees at a local pharmacy were concerned about when they discovered mold growing on the walls in their stock room. They called our SERVPRO team right away to access the mold. The wall had to be removed, treated and replaced. You can see from the pictures above, the mold had been growing for quite awhile.

The employees at the local Pharmacy were so satisfied with how quickly our trained professionals removed the mold. They were glad to know they didn't have to worry about a mold problem anymore.