Helping Out At A School Fire In Columbus
Our SERVPRO of Southern Lorain County team assisted our Northeast Columbus team with a fire loss at one of their local schools. Faulty electrical wiring to lights in a classroom caused the fire. The fire caused an extensive amount damage to the classroom and covered hallways and 10 classrooms with soot. Our SERVPRO teams arrived on the scene almost immediately accessing the smoke damage. Our highly trained professionals worked tirelessly to clean the soot from the walls, ceilings, floors, and contents to get this school back up and running so the kids could get back to their education.
If you experience fire damage in your building, please don’t hesitate to call SERVPRO of Southern Lorain County at 440-324-2620. We are always here to help!